social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! It's 2012!

Hello everyone. I took a slight holiday break. I really needed it. But it's the New Year and I wanted to take time wish everyone a prosperous, safe and healthy year ahead. With that in mind, I thought I'd tell you what I have in store this year. I will start narrowing my focus on my blog. I won't be doing as many book reviews, simply because I just don't have the time with upcoming book releases, conferences, book signing, etc. Not to mention I need to write, and go over edits for my other books due in the summer and the fall. But I will have guest posts from other bloggers and readers who will do some of the book reviews instead. I will focus more on resources for writers and bloggers, and I will have more author interviews and Q&A's. The reason I will focus on more writing and blogging resources is due partly to my own book, If I Had My Way, a collection of short stories being released on the 1st of February. I discovered many resources that writers, aspiring writers or bloggers may find valuable on my literary journey and I would like to share them with everyone else so they can be more productive and more aware on their own blogging or writing journey.

I hope everyone continues to stay with me on this journey. I have some great interviews from some fabulous authors in store in the next few weeks. Also, for those who signed up for my newsletter, be on the lookout this week for an email from me with a Free copy of my short story, Tandrin Drive. I hope you enjoy it. And for anyone that wants an opportunity to guest post for a book review on my blog, just send me an email (blog@lenasledge.com). If you have a book already in mind, that's great too. However, keep in mind, my blog does not write book reviews for children's literature or non-fiction.


Have a happy New Year everyone! Thanks for making it with me to 2012!




P.S. If you would like to receive a free copy of Tandrin Drive, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter.

I have yet to name my newsletter so I thought you all might be able to help me. What do you suggest I call my newsletter?

Sign Up For My Newsletter by Email
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read