social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

 

 

 

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am thankful for receiving this award. Awarded by Sidne, the BCR at Reading Rendezvous Reveiwz.

I must tell 7 things about myself.

1. I love writing.
2. I love reading; I leave a trail of books everywhere I go...like cookie crumbs...just follow the books if you want to find me!
3. I love being a wife and mother.
4. I laugh the hardest around my family.
5. I am a movie addict!
6. I have a book debuting this fall..."Waiting for Heaven"
7. I enjoy blogging.
-------------------------------------------------
And I shall pass this award on to the following: (should be 15 but i only have 8 listed)



The Gully God Chronicles
Jeanous by Marv Neal
Great Imaginations
Donna Hill Online
Sonythebooklover
Line of Serenity
A Madison Mom's Reading List
Jacquelicious


The Rules of the Award:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these blogs and let them know they’ve received the award











































Deuces Wild


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award, Lena! Seven things about me: 1) I am very spiritual, with a strong love of God and family, 2) I love reading, 3) I love creating from scratch: writing, cooking, sewing, 4) Sleep and health are very important to me, 5) I'm an Aquarian, 6) I love food and eating, 7) I love profound quotes by anybody.

    I only have time to follow three blogs--yours, Sweet Sensations, and Survival Joe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read