social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where Are They Now?

I was perusing the bookshelf in my home and came across a few books that I enjoyed in the past and it dawned on me that I hadn't seen any new work from the authors in awhile. So it got me to thinking, "where are they now?"

Some of the authors I began to wonder about are listed below. If you have any information on when they'll be releasing any new material, please do share. In the meantime, I'll see what I can dig up.

Are there any authors that have you guessing as to when they'll publish something new?




Delores Phillips

Darkest Child: A Novel



Sheneska Jackson

Lil Mama's Rules                                        Blessings: A Novel


Andrea Smith

The Sisterhood of Blackberry Corner                                        Friday Night at Honeybee's


Edward P. Jones

 All Aunt Hagar's Children                                     The Known World


Alice McDermott

After This                                        At Weddings and Wakes: A Novel



Lolita Files

Child of God: A Novel                                       sex.lies.murder.fame.: A Novel











Ace of Hearts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read