social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tackling Tuesdays

It's the day after Monday and some of us are already waiting on Friday to come around. Sometimes things do get difficult on your journey, but rest assured everything you need to complete it has or will be provided for you. Often we want something to mysteriously appear on our doorstep, so we don't have far to go to attain what it is we want most in life. But being a successful writer, poet, artist or whatever it is you want to be, takes tenacity, hard work and effort. You are a formidable opponent is this thing called life. Show up, be prepared and don't quit. You are already fully equipped to succeed. So get to typing, writing, painting or plain ole get up and get going. There is much to accomplish today.

Blessings!



"God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest."  ~J.G. Holland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read