social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Say What??? Great Blog Posts I Found This Week on Other Blogs


Okay, here are some excellent blog posts that I've found, stumbled upon, discovered, retweeted or read in RSS subscriptions this week. Hope you like them as much as I did or at the least found them interesting or inspiring. This list is not in any particular order. Just random.. I will make this a weekly occurrence, so check back often to see if any of your posts from your blog or website made the list.
---------------------------------------------------------


Friday Finds by Should Be Reading

Provides weekly memes. I love to participate. Her meme "Friday Finds" asks, "What great books did you hear about/discover this this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!Then you go to the site and post your answer. It's a great way to network and meet other bloggers. And it's fun.

--------------------------------------------------


My Advice on Indie-Publishing by I'll Have What She's Having": The Official Blog of Elisa Lorello
The author of this blog is also an indie self-publisher of her own books. She gives excellent advice for writers who may be considering going the self-publish route.


---------------------------------------------------------

Spreading Good News (Part 211 – Welcome Success by Line of Serenity's Blog


A wonderful blog filled with inspirational quotes, anecdotes and words of encouragement. The blogger of the site is also an author of several books in non-fiction and has some wise, relatable advice for those who may need it in certain areas of their lives. Her niche is family, kids and spirituality.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Together We Are One by Russel Blake by Reading Rendezvous Reviews

A blog with a neo-soul/spiritual vibe that provides poetry. It is a blog about poetry with strong profound messages. I truly enjoyed reading the poems. The blog also participates in weekly memes on other sites as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Lena! I visited the other two blogs and left a comment. Enjoyed them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I really do enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read