social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Free Books For Kindle

It's that time again. It's Friday! An end to the work week for some and the beginning of relaxation for others. So here's this week's list of free books for Kindle. Also check previous weeks for listings of free books.

Enjoy and have a blessed weekend.

Make sure to check back next Friday for new free books on Kindle.

Disclaimer: I have not read most if any of the books listed. They were offered free at the time of this post. Please check and make sure the offer is still available before downloading.
-----------------------------------------------------



"Almost Perfect" (Perfect Trilogy) by Julie Ortolon


Almost Perfect (Perfect Trilogy)


-----------------------------------------

"A World I Never Made" by James Lepore


A World I Never Made


--------------------------------------------------------

"Invisible" (Ivey Malone Mystery) by Lorena McCourtney

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)


----------------------------------------------------------------

"Shattered: A Daughter's Regret by Melody Carlson
Shattered: A Daughter's Regret


----------------------------------------

"Serial" by Jack Kilborn

SERIAL


--------------------------------------------------

"Spoilt" by Joanne Ellis

Spoilt

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Lena! I really enjoy your blog and have made it a part of my daily routine!! (I have a "Lena's Blog" folder.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , that`s really a very nice collection of books...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LineofSerenity for always stopping by.

    Chaitanya, you are welcome. Check back every friday for new listings. Hope you enjoy.

    Have a safe and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI lENA, WELL i WAS AWARDED ONE OF BLOGGERS AWARD AND WAS TOLD I MUST PASS THE TORCH SO CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR BLOG IS WORTH OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, please go to my page and click the link the versatile award for futher details. again Congrat missy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read