social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW....Wednesdays



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What am I currently reading?
I am currently reading "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway and "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave

What did I recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith and "God Ain't Blind" by Mary Monroe

What do I think I'll read next?
I honestly don't know. I usually pick whatever moves me open the book. I try to always read a classic novel and a modern mainstream novel. And I usually read two books at a time.


What are your WWW's this week?




WWW is a weekly meme provided by Should Be Reading

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading "How to Get Out of Your Own Way" by Tyrese; recently finished "We Ain't the Brontes" by Rosalyn McMillan; have no idea what I'll read next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently listening to "The Facebook Effect" by David Kirkpatrick and reading "Poke the Box" by Seth Godin. I recently finished "Washington: A Life" by Ron Chernow. Next, I'm going to re-read "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte, in anticipation of the new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Stilettos and Scoundrels. so far its decent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lineofserenity, I read about "We Aint the Brontes" and how it seems to parallel Terry and Rosalyn's own lives.

    Marianne, I have never been able to listen to audio books. My mom loves them though.

    @Sidne,keep us posted on how the book, "Stillettos and Scoundrels" turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read