social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Saturday, August 25, 2012

How You Can Help Authors

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I made four of my short stories available for free for 3 days on Kindle. Thirst, 5 Minutes, Substitute and Sunshine. So far over 5,000 copies have been downloaded in 2 days. I just say thank you for that and thank you for the wonderful reviews you left. I cried like a baby. Why? Because sometimes people won't give you a chance even when it's free or cost them nothing. So I humbly thank you for your time and for giving me a chance. When readers leave a review, it can help the author increase sales or help them gain additional recognition among the millions of other books for sale. Your reviews don't have to be long, just fair....although I do love, love, love, my five star reviews, :-) I'm still grateful for all my reviews and I hope you continue to write them and spread the word about If I Had My Way and the individual short stories. Today is the last day to download your FREE copies. Click My Author Page on Amazon to find out which stories are available for free and please share and spread the word. :) And again, I thank you all!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read