social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Friday, May 9, 2014

Watch Episodes 4, 5 and 6 of Unplanned Motherhood

Yay! The entire first season of Unplanned Motherhood is available for viewing on Youtube. You can go watch the last three episodes of Season 1 right now. I hope you love it as much as we enjoyed making it. The talented child actors did a superb job. Please make sure you leave a comment on each video encouraging them to continue doing what they love. And to help support us, please share the videos on your social media networks and email. By getting enough exposure, we can hopefully make season 2. We sure want to make more episodes for you, so please help us spread the word.

Thank so much for all your continued support. We've had a ball! Below are the first three episodes in case you missed them. Once you're done watching those, head over to Youtube and watch Episodes 4: House on Fire, Episode 5: Growing Pains and Episode 6: Babysitter Blues.

Thanks so much for all your support!

~ Love,
   Lena

Episode 1: Happy Dance
Episode 2: Gravy Legs
Episode 3: Don't Touch the Spoon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read