social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Armchair BEA (Book Expo of America)

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the Book Expo of America or the Book Blogger Convention. I was a little bummed, but all things happen for a reason. So I'm planning early, which will hopefully lead to a  better experience next year. However, I will be participating in the Armchair BEA of 2011. The Armchair BEA is an online book blogging convention done from the comfort of your own chair. It runs from May 23rd -May 27th of 2011. It is put on by a team of bloggers.

Team  


The schedule is posted on the blog and I will be participating. So stay in touch and I will keep you updated or you can go there yourself and join the fun. There will be daily themes, panel discussions, interviews and giveaways.


If you plan on participating (or not), leave me a comment and let me know so I can visit your blog. Hope to see you there.

Also don't forget to check out the current book giveaways. We are giving away three bestselling novels. Click here for more details

4 comments:

  1. Lena i know what you mean, i wanted to attend both of those or even one but could not. i have not heard of the armchair bea so thanks for informing us. I love your blog girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sidne. I wanted to go to. Maybe next year, we'll both be able to go. :-) And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh sounds interesting, I'll have to head on over there and take a look. Unfortunarley I have dr. appts all day the first day so won't be able to participate, but will look into it and keep it in mind for the future! Have fun with the BEA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read