social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday w/ Linky

Wordless Wednesday is a weekly meme where I post a photo, usually interesting, intriguing or unique to prompt writers or innovative minds to get inspired to create, imagine and invent. You can join in the weekly meme by posting a photo on your own blog. The only rule is, you can't post any words to explain the photo.

I hope you like my meme and continue to stop by and perhaps you'll join me in Wordless Wednesday every week by posting a photo on your blog and then linking up to the list below each weekly post. The Linky list will say, You're next...click to enter. Then go ahead and enter in your blog url so others who stop by my blog may come to your blog and view your photos. Don't forget to leave a comment below and let me know what you thought about the photo.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :-) Have a great day!

Here's my Wordless Wednesday Photo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read