social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview with Author Ey Wade

Happy Thursday everyone, today we have author Ey Wade with us. She is the author of several books, of which we will discussed in length about in the interview. Please make sure to leave a comment to let Ms. Wade know what you thought about her interview and her books. Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Ey Wade

Knowing me as a writer and author is like cracking an egg’s shell in the air and wondering how far the splatter will spread. Wait, that’s kind of like knowing me as a person. I’m like all over the board and always working on three to five projects at a time. I have no favorite spots to work and my view tends to be pointed at the keyboard. When an idea comes into my head I just flow with it. I haven’t been able to conform my writing to any specific pattern. I am more than often working on one story and the characters from another will just be dying to get my attention and I have to go into their world.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interview Questions


Can you briefly tell us about your literary work?

Ey Wade: I write in all genres except paranormal. At the moment I have several fiction novels that are currently released. Along with a non-fiction book, as well as three children picture books.




Sounds like you are very busy, having written seven books. Where did the inspiration for your work come from?

Ey Wade: Most of the premise from my works are derived from factors in real life. My children, things I have heard, seen on television or have garnered from my profession as a childcare provider or just from general day to day living. None of the characters in my novels are real.


I could tell your books were taken from some of the aspects of your life experiences. So what would you like readers to get out of reading your work and how they can apply it to their lives?

Ey Wade: I would like the reader to get the urge to pay more attention to the people and activities around them. Though my stories can be entertaining they also have messages I hope the characters bring to light.


What is your writing process like?

Ey Wade: I’m like all over the board and always working on three to five projects at a time. I have no favorite spots to work and my view tends to be pointed at the keyboard. When an idea comes into my head I just flow with it. I haven’t been able to conform my writing to any specific pattern. I am more than often working on one story and the characters from another will just be dying to get my attention and I have to go into their world.


What are you currently working on and what can we expect from you in the future?

Ey Wade: At the moment I am working on the second part of the series LDA, which is titled The Carjacker, the second in the series of Yes, Sam Takes Care of Me On the Corner of Easy Street & Bluebonnet Lane, and another novel titled DNA. And that’s not mentioning the other picture books or the three romances I am editing right now. Always thinking, always writing.


What advice would you give to aspiring writers?

Ey Wade: Just write. That’s it. Everyone has a story to tell, tell it after editing.
  
 ---------------------------------------------------------
The Fishing Trip - A Trial by Water and Deliverence of Execution by Retribution

THE FISHING TRIP-A TRIAL BY WATER, EXECUTION AND A DELIVERANCE OF RETRIBUTIONDurham killed his abuser at the age of ten. As an adult and tired of pedophiles having free reign on innocent children, his fishing excursions are to die for. Envelopes stamped with the large letters LDA and holding the simple words "Life demands action" has started appearing in the mailboxes, the explosion in the woods and the deaths of so called ‘good men’, hit just the right buttons and now every perverted child molester in this city is distressed. They all know what it means. The thing is no one knows where their letter came from, so who can be trusted?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Perfect Solution

The Perfect Solution-A suspense of choicesA teenaged babysitter decides to go to college. A single parent places her child in daycare. A three year old is mistakenly given to a stalker by his pre-school teacher. A suspenseful analysis of choices each person made comes into question and those questions define the choices the afffect the people around them. "I placed the most precious thing in my life in your hands and you people did not take your job seriously." These are the words of the distraught mother when she learns of the abduction of her child from Perfect Solution Child Care Center.

------------------------------------------------------


The Women of the Hill: From the series of Yes, Sam Takes Care of Me

The Women of the Hill-From the series...Yes, Sam Takes Care of MeThe Women of the Hill is an affair to remember. It is the first book in the series Yes, Sam Takes Care of Me. Sam a jealous provider and protector who simultaneously gives and takes away in this tale of five female friends sharing in the trials and humiliations of having a relationship with the same person.




--------------------------------------------------------------

Beads on a String: America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History

Beads On a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical HistoryEver wondered what America's history would look like if every race was included in one book? Celebrated daily? History was written in more than Black & White and Beads on a String-America’s Racially Intertwined Biographical History lauds loudly the accomplishments of all races that helped make America the great country it has become. America’s glorious multi-racial history is finally acknowledged.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have three picture books from a series titled In My Sister’s World which can be found in the major e-book stores.


Who Will Hug the Sun (In My Sister's World) Between the Two of Them (In My Sister's World)Not a Sound. Not a Peep (In My Sister's World)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to stay in touch with author Ey Wade please follow her journey by visiting her at:

Blogs:  Wade-In Publishing.blogspot.com and In the Chair (where I interview my characters)

Social Sites
Facebook-: Written by EyWade
Twitter @jumpouttheboat and @eywade
---------------------------------------------------------------
I want to thank Ms. Ey Wade for stopping by and giving us an insight into her writing world. And I wish her the best in her future endeavors. Thank you again, and I hope you keep us posted on your future releases. Please comment on the interview or ask questions for Ms. Ey Wade. The more the merrier. Don't be shy, if you have questions to ask that I didn't, please do ask them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

  1. Always so interesting to learn about an author and her process! Love the advice to pay more attention to the world around, and the encouraging "just write... everyone has a story to tell"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the interview, Lena.
    @bookspersonally, thank you for stopping by I appreciate it. Paying attention is my mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its wonderful to have such a talent that it can't be boxed into one genre. Ms. Wade seems to be able to tackle whatever her imagination brings to her. Really makes one wonder where she might take you in her stories!!!

    I LOVE series and following a character (or band of characters) through their adventures. I'm wondering if you might elaborate on your series and its main character(s).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo that must be insane and difficult keeping up with three to five projects all at once! And that's cool that she's branched out into all different genres. Something for everybody. Great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the statement, everyone has a story to tell, tell it after editing.ON POINT!!! enjoyed reading about this author. Oh, send me the info, my email address is on site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you set your imagination free, the sky is the limit! Ey Wade is proof of that! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for visiting. I'm so glad Lena opened her door for me.
    @Loletha I like the idea of elaborating on my characters in the series. I may have to get them in for an interview on my site In The Chair-where they get to speak their minds. http://theinterviewedcharacter.blogspot.com. Keep a look out.
    @Jade insanity at keeping track is a no go. I always feel like I'm talking to a group of friends. Such fun.
    Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fascinating! So interesting to hear about the many things you write, Ey. My husband is now a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great list of books to read for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read