social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WWW....Wednesdays





To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What am I currently reading?
I am currently reading "No One in the World" by E. Lynn Harris and  R.M. Johnson. Also, "Purge" by Sofi Oksanen and "Silver Sparrow" by Tayari Jones.

What did I recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading "The Story of Beautiful Girl" by Rachel Simon (check out the book review) and "Mama Ruby" by Mary Monroe (book review to post soon).


What do I think I'll read next?
I think I will read a YA novel next. Hoping to get to"Divergent" by Veronica Roth before the month is over. I have been putting it off for far too long. I also want to read "The Girl Who Fell From the Sky" by Heidi W. Durrow.

Happy Reading!




What are your WWW's this week?

WWW is a weekly meme provided by Should Be Reading


Also please read my most recent book review of "The Story of Beautiful Girl" by Rachel Simon. Let me know what you think?



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Lena.

    I am currently reading "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs and "Citizen Insane" by Karen Cantwell.

    I have just finished "Alison Wonderland" by Helen Smith, which was absolutely fantastic.

    So, that is a YA and a comedy/mystery, followed by a British quirky piece. Next up is "The Lantern," a gothic novel by Deborah Lawrenson and "Finding Frankie" by the awesome Maeve Binchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena,
    This is one of my favorite meme's I like most of them, lol.

    I just finished reading, The Game Play You by E.M.Foster. stop by and see what i'm currently reading and what i may read next.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.come

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh definitely read Divergent!! I absolutely loved that book, one of my fave reads this year. It was fantastic, especially those last 60 pages! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey.

    Yesterday I finished The Girl With Three Legs by Saraya Mire and Eve Ensler.

    I think the next book I'll read will be Tris and Izzy by Mett Ivie Harrison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Story of Beautiful Girl sounds really interesting!

    Divergent is on my TBR list as well!

    Enjoy your books!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-august-24-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently reading Pascale Petit's What the water gave me( poems after Frida Kahlo)
    Recently finished Nii Ayikwei Parkes Tail of the Blue Bird A Ghanaian performance poets debut novel. Not sure what next either Maybe this time by Alois Hotchnig or Zoran Zivkoviks's Hidden Camera, although I've a new e-book of Romanian poetry that I'm dipping in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read