social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Congratulations Evangelist Cookie, Winner of the novel, Noah's Wife by T.K. Thorne

Winner Announcement:

Congratulations to Evangelist Cookie, winner of an autographed copy of "Noah's Wife" by T.K. Thorne. I thank you for taking the time to comment on the interview and I hope you continue to be a mighty presence on my blog and a continued supporter of Mrs. T.K. Thorne's work.

Best wishes to you in all your endeavors Ms. Evangelist Cookie. Come back and let us know what you thought about the book once you've read it.

Blessings!

And again congratulations!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read