social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tonight I'm off to the Premiere of the new tv show "Beacons"

Anyone that knows me, can tell you I love nearly all things media. I love books, film, television and plays. Give me some peace and quiet and I'm in my own universe. When a movie comes out, I'm the person sitting in the movie theater at 10:50 am, because I just have to see it first so I can tell everyone else about it. So imagine my excitement as I am preparing to attend the premiere of the new television show "Beacons."

The star and host of the television show is Ms. Joneia P. Brown. She is an outstanding woman, as well as an author, speaker and counselor. She has also written a book called "Keperu Ka", an exceptional book on the art and science of intimate connections. It's a small compact book, so I often keep a copy in my briefcase. The photos inside the book alone are worth it. They show the reader how to engage in intimate touch while still keeping your clothes on. Yes, I said keeping your clothes on. She gives great incite into each pose and how it can deepen the connection between you and your partner. A must for couples, especially those just starting a relationship. I highly recommend it.

Now back to the show "Beacons," I really don't know the premise of the show. But that's good, because that means I have no set expectations. And I love being intrigued and surprised. But you can bet, I'll definitely let you know what I thought.

In the meantime, you too can watch "Beacons" Sunday Morning 10am on the Valley CW. And don't forget to check out Joneia P. Brown's book available through Amazon.

Til later...






2 comments:

  1. I have Keperu Ka in my collection too. Its a great resource. I went to one of Joneia's seminars and she said something that stuck with me. She said that when couples have problems the first thing people tell them to do is to talk. And while talking is important, we can't forget that we also need to touch. That was profound.

    I love this book, my boyfriend has even given this book props. Once when we were arguing he said to me, "You wanna stand back to back?" LOL. The crazy part is that he was serious. Keperu Ka is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree LocalSmithy. It is a very informative, yet simple book to utilize. Awesome for relationships. I've tried several of the poses just because. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read