social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Friday, July 8, 2011

Today I Will Be Changing Design of Blog

Hello everyone. You are not seeing things. Yes, my blog is going through a metamorphosis today.

I just wanted to let you all know I will be changing the layout of my blog today. My website is about to debut and I want my blog to be cohesive with it, so with that, some changes are on the horizon. So please bare with me as I tinker, change, modify and rearrange my blog. Hopefully, I'll be done by tonight, maybe tomorrow. I just pray, I don't end up right where I started. Which has happened before, scared to let go of the old. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

P.S.

All the post will be just as before, so please feel free to browse around and make comments on post.

Don't forget to check out Spotlight Poetry Contest. Please, stop and let our wonderful poets know what a great job we did.

See ya on the flip side. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love tinkering with my blog - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lena, congrats on the website debut! Very exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know, i change mine almost every month. I still got to redo my header to the new look just a week ago. not quite satisfied yet. when i first started blogging i had that background. its still quite popular among some bloggers.
    can't wait to see what you come up with. I see a color change. are you finished or more to come. i shall return monday. have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Can't wait to see the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always change my blog design at least once or twice a year. It is fun to do I think ... except when you run into problems. Have fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!! So LOVE IT!!! the pics are beautiful. now if my bother in law (single )will get off from behind my shoulder instructing me to go back to that one. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit late... but I love this! Very nice, Lena.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read