social icons

Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest Blogger Email Rss

Search

Friday, July 29, 2011

Voting for Spotlight Poetry Contest


Here's your chance to vote for your favorite poet or your favorite poem. I know it may be difficult to choose because they were all so wonderful, but the time has arrived where we must. I would especially like to thank our poets for sharing their wonderful talent with us. It has truly been a delight to read and spread the word of these artistic and inspring poets. I wish you the very best in your endeavors and when those books get published, cause I know they will, please drop us a line so we can stay connected and continue to follow you on your journey.

Best wishes to you all and good luck!

P.S. I won't be choosing the winner. I won't be voting AT ALL. It is up to you the followers of this blog to choose a winner, so if you have a favorite, champion him or her and get people to vote. I can't wait to see who wins. I'm so excited and giddy with anticipation.

Voting will take place on July 29th, July 30th and July 31st ending at midnight July 31st. Winner will be announced on Monday, August 1st. The winner will receive $50 if they reside within the United States. If the winner is international, they will receive a $50 credit at the Book Depository.

Click the this FORM to cast your vote.

Thanks again and good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lena, thanks for the chance to be placed alongside this wonderful wordsmiths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gary for participating. I truly enjoyed all of the poets and poems. Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cast my vote. Beautiful work these past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my vote is cast also. Lena is has been enjoyable and the interview with ms. Nikki is most memorable. I dont know if it was here or on my blog, I mentioned that i met Maya A., a few months ago at a book signing. She is a wonderful lady also, still out doing book singing. she is in a wheelchair but she continues to get around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design of the blog - I cast my vote too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anachronist. Glad you like it. Thanks to Jade and Sidne as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a wonderful experience, Lena. Thanks very much for letting me and my poem be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lena's Ramblings

My photo
I am a writer, filmmaker, wife and a mom of five beautiful, intelligent, quirky kids. This blog is for writers, aspiring writers, filmmakers and movie lovers. Bringing you my favorite books, films and photos, as well as giveaways and updates on my journey. I'm currently in the process of producing my first short film from my collection of short stories titled, If I Had My Way. The first story to be filmed will be Tandarin Drive. My award winning book, If I Had My Way, is available now. You can purchase a copy at Amazon.com and BN.com. You may contact me via email at: blog@lenasledge.com

Join My Other Fantabulous Followers!

If I Had My Way

If I Had My Way
Available Now! Please Get Your Copy Today!

Popular Posts

Blogs I Love and Frequently Read